kernel.org, was: Re: Mandrake 8.1 problem

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:25:47 EST 2002

Last time I checked, ftp.kernel.org was down due to hardware problems. You may want to try a mirror instead. If you are in the US try:
ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org

I am running 2.4.17 right now, but the latest kernel on that mirror is 2.4.16. Btw, does anyone know when 2.4.18 is scheduled to come out?
Greg