Mandrake 8.1 problem

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Jan 21 05:19:58 EST 2002

Hi, if I could get the Mandrake source tree to build without errors I would.
Well, I guess propriatary wasn't the right word. What I really should have
said is Mandrake only enhancements such as drivers, processor optimization,
and all sorts of other things.
However, Mandrake comes with some pretty cool stuff. I would be happy to try
and make a talking Mandrake distribution with someones guidance.