Update: was Slackware 8.0 install error

Rodney rodneylist at home.com
Sun Jan 20 15:55:37 EST 2002

Gregory,
I am sure I wrote the color.gz file and not the umsdos.gz file.  I too
was confused about the umsdos error.  As far and the disk space and
partitioning, I understand mostly.  I was just thinking that I might
need a certain amount of hard drive space available before I could even
get the floppies to execute all the way through.
I read the speakup install and speakup documentation text files about 4
times each.  Unfortunatley I am just getting some error messages along
the way.
Thanks.
Rodney