Will DecTalk work with with Speak Up?

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Fri Jan 18 20:39:12 EST 2002

Hi

Either of your cards will work but if you want some help you'll have to provide
much more information and people here will be glad to help.  Here's some
of the questions I have that will help us to help you:

Is it Redhat you wish to Install?  Or do you have a Redhat installation
on which you wish to install a speakup enabled kernel?

Do you already have a set of disks from which you wish to install?

Do you have a cable connection, or know someone who is willing to download
large files for you?

Do you still have linux partitions?  Do you have enough disk space?  Do you
wish to maintain Windows partitions?
Gena