HD not detected

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Fri Jan 18 17:13:58 EST 2002

First, I think the jumpers should defenetly be loooked at, and set as master and slave appropriately. Once that is done, look at cmos/bios setup, and set options for both drives there approperiately. I am also assuming here that both drives are on the same primary controller, and that the ribbon is cabled to the drives and motherboard correctly.
Greg