HD not detected

Richard Villa rvilla1 at swbell.net
Fri Jan 18 16:59:04 EST 2002

Well,

First off, you need to make sure that the drives are set up correctly.
The jumpers need to be configured so that the first drive is the master,
and the second drive is the slave.
Next I would boot the machine with a dos floppy to make sure that the
system sees both drives.
TThen you need to partition the new drive, and if you are going to want
any dos partitions one the drive allocate and format them.

Now you should be able to do your install.

Richard