PDF feature form.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jan 17 11:25:58 EST 2002

Thomas: This is one way of trying to get Adobe to support accessibility in
linux. In the U.S., there's another, much more powerful way.

The next time you're transacting some kind of querry on a Federal website,
and that website offers you only PDF, file a Sec.508 complaint about the
inaccessible media on the website.

Why is this more powerful? Because Adobe cares a lot about the huge piles
of money it gets selling its technology to the U.S. Government, and they
won't want to lose Uncle Sam as a client.