Problems with pdf files.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 17 07:05:53 EST 2002

We as consumers in the U.S. cannot claim anything related to Section 508
unless we can establish that a U.S. Federal Government Agency is using this
protection flag to barr access to documentats that would ordinarily be
disciminated to U.S. consumers.

I'm probably not going to post any further on this subject.  Too many loose
cannons going off hahaha! and it definitely isn't about speakup.

Amanda Lee