Problems with pdf files.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 16 21:02:26 EST 2002

I would of course David!  as you would indeed represent ample expertise but
given they laughed a hacker out of court, I seriously doubt they would go
after a well-documented claim for Accessibility.

Maybe I should go and get a Technology Law Degree.  Perhaps I'd better serve
others than working for a major corporation who has lost all sense of the
value of human resources and for it's product.

As someone else said here, I doubt that if we did develop a utility, that
many sighted persons would care about it in the first place.  The output
most definitely isn't what those with a pair of working eyes would want to
view..  We certainly would have nothing to market but for the sake of
Accessibility to information which is presented to anyone else in the first
place.

I believe it is reasonable to state that the reason why these permission
flags are set is to prevent a company like RadioShack and Best Buy who
commonly produce documents in this manner, from being scalped by their
competition.

We aren't anybody's competition and that's a fact hahahahah!

Amanda Lee