Problems with pdf files.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 16 20:24:59 EST 2002

Well Mr. Wood,

You may not be lying but gee would you please get your facts straight before
you go off espowsing garbage like this.

First off, the case was dropped after five months.  He did not serve five
months in jail.  He did serve 3 weeks and got out on $50,000 bail.  So you
know, it goes without saying, put your money where your mouth is.

Having said this, I bet if one looks hard enough, that one could find this
utility.

Amazing that you are so much on your high horse about nothing at all!

Come back when you have something credible to report okay!

Otherwise, go bother someone else! with your bullshit prattle!

Amanda Lee