problem

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 19:21:06 EST 2002

I've just changed email addresses, and have a sorta well...major
problem.I've changed my .fetchmailrc so that it's getting the mail from
the new address, but I can't figure out how to make pine show the right
address also... is there a way to do this? so that it'll show that it's
from my new email adress instead of the old one?

If you could please reply to me I'd appreciate it... you can reply at
curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com,
as of right now I am no longer receiving email from the old address.