anti-word

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Mon Jan 14 15:27:34 EST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 12:15:20PM -0500, Charles Crawford wrote:
but what
> about our rights as blind folks to access?  Are they conditioned upon
> having to use what the employer for example uses?  Well, the truth is that
> they aare.
Is this fair? No. Can it possibly be changed? Maybe, but only by the blind masses.

 An employer has the right to utilize any software they want and
> as long as we too can use it, then we have to learn it.
A sighted person can read braille with their eyes too, maybe better then some of us with our hands. So, why aren't they all learning it if they can use it too and thus make our lives easier to some degree?
Greg