Problems with pdf files.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Jan 14 08:41:12 EST 2002

Great! The US government would toss a blind guy in jail for wanting to
simply read a book he paid for, and stand behind a company that refuses to
make the book accessible.
Rather it is accessible as long as you have Acrobat Reader 5, upgrade to JFW
4.0, and are stuck to the Windows ball in chain.

it seams to me people should stop griping about Word documents which can be
converted easily, and find out a way to bitch out companies that stick to
formats like pdf and won't give a readible copy to the blind.

What is the name of the program that the guy made? It is probably out there
if a person looks hard enough.