Newbie, Adding Speakup to existing RH7.2 installation

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Jan 13 02:37:35 EST 2002

Hi, I am sure allot has been said on this topic so I will be brief. You can
certainly get the kernal packages prebuilt with speakup, and do the rpm-Uv
command on them to install them.
Of course as many have said if you have time and patients making a clean
kernel is the best thing to do. You can shrink the kernel down, get only the
modules you want, and etc.