speakup and programming code

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jan 13 01:56:11 EST 2002

Hey, I like that "mixed case" feature as well. This concept of
capitalizing the first letter of each implied word in program variables is
heavily stressed in coding standards for Visual Basic.  I rather like the
idea, even as a coding standard for other languages.  If a screen reader
can logically break these up into words and speak them separately, then it
is even that much better.