speakup and programming code

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Jan 12 19:32:46 EST 2002

Which brings us right back to the original problem. Since programming
languages are cap specific you would have to write printf as printf and cout
as cout.
I think that implamenting an exception dictionary, and put it in speakup
wouldn't be all that hard. However, I'm not familiar enough with Speakup to
do it myself.