installing slackware 8.0 with speakup

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Sun Jan 13 00:35:16 EST 2002

After you press enter on that first option, your floppy should spin, and you'll be dropped back into that menu. Arrow down to the last choice which should exit the menu. This should be correct, although I can't remember exactly how that particular section of the installlll goes.

After you get through the kernel menu, you will install lilo. Once lilo is installed and the setup is over, when you reboot, type "linux" at the prompt that comes up, or hit enter to get into windows. Feel free to ask if this is not clear or if you have more questions. Linux installs can be scary sometimes, especially if you haven't done one before.
Greg