anti-word

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Jan 12 23:38:04 EST 2002

Yes and if a word document is sent to you for your input and editing, I'm
sure the original party would expect the thing to come back in Word format
along with the built-in formatting, styles and such.  Some of this whole
anti Word sounds arogant to me.

Actually, there are some things in Word an idiot wouldn't know how to use
such as the VB macros and such.

What we need is a tool that can create word documents that can run from
linux and be used with Speakup.  After all, that is what this list is
about:).