Pine and filters

Dan Murphy mweeby at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 16:35:25 EST 2002

Is it possible to set up filters within the pine program
to move incoming mail to other folders for later reading?  If not, is
there a quick-and-dirty way to do it with procmail?  I tried reading the
manpages for procmail and became totally confused.  I've wondered about
this for a while, but now that I'm running both my mail accounts on my
Linux box and expect to be doing so for some time, I need to start
learning how to manipulate some of my mail traffic.
thanks.