RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 6 18:22:55 EST 2002

okay this is why I posted this as I was merely currious to see what others
were receiving in terms of download speeds.  Yeah, not related to Linux to
those purists amongst us but is related to know what to expect if you go
for those large image files on the speakup ftp site.

Some folks just aren't any fun! at all! ah'well!

Just hope that when Comcast does switch over to their own
self-proclaimed high-speed network/I'm hoping they already have,
that everything doesn't go completely to hell.  I've heard this will
happen on January 10th.

Amanda