Web Browsers with Javascript?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jan 3 07:01:09 EST 2002

I've seen a lot of java script in forms as well; it is a good means of
validating user input before it is shipped off to the host again.  I don't
think java script is necessarily so bad, I just wish some of the text-only
browsers' developers would consider looking into supporting it. Java is
publically available, isn't it?