New to LINUX

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jan 2 18:26:20 EST 2002

Hi, Jason:

Well, I don't think I agree that there's simplicity in Windows. Rather, I
think it's familiarity, which can make things seem simple and obvious,
when they're really not. Be that as it may, the result is the same.

As for your college not teaching unix, too bad. Maybe it's time to change
schools? <grin> I hear the U. of Singapore and many places like it will
only have FREE software, but I don't really know that for a fact! <bigger
grin>