Partitioning a drive with windows already on it?

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Jan 1 21:29:48 EST 2002

I use a program called Partition Magic 7.0. It runs about $70.00, but I like
the fact you can make new partitions without destroying data.
As for backing up yourexisting Windows system I strongly recommend a program
called Image Cast 4.5. It allows you to make images of your Windows or linux
partitions, burn them to a cd, and use them to do system restores.