New to LINUX

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Tue Jan 1 16:57:26 EST 2002

Its not just ms either, but the big computer companies. I had to beat my
head against a brick wall, waste a month of my summer, send back two
systems that weren't configured right, and argue with my sale's reps
supervisor before Gateway gave me everything I wanted and needed, and they
still gave me the wrong sound card. Their tech support people are idiots
too, and ms' tech support makes you pay for a simple question. I can't wait
until I get rh downloaded and installed!