choosing a distro and version

Ed Barnes ed.barnes at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Fri Feb 22 20:55:44 EST 2002

Hi Thomas, I have all of the above, fast network connection, fast cdrw
drive, etc, however; I discovered the red hat 7.2 cd images including
speakup in the red hat site at linux-speakup and both times I tried
downloading disk 1 of the i386 iso images both transfers died at about the
60 mb point, anyone have any thoughts as to why this happened.
I didn't receive any errors on screen.