Mount Points was, Re: RawWrite for windows

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Feb 18 13:29:59 EST 2002

Hi, Keith:

You've got it essentially correct, except that you should first delete
your existing /dev/hda2, alias D:>. At that point it becomes free space
that you can allocate as / and let the installer figure out from there, or
allocate by hand.

Do read the installation docs, though, including the Appendix dealing with
partitioning. It's a good thing to understand at least to the level of a
bit beyond the basic.

And, ask for help if you don't understand some part of it. That will stand
you in good stead when you start to install.