can't load zipspeak

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:28:42 EST 2002

Hi Kurk.

    The only thing I meant was that if you were installing Debian, Debian does not contain a modulefor natively supporting NTFS, which I believe is the default filesystem for xp. However, if you found a way, like you said, creating he phat partitions with a dos-level disk and/or zip disk, then there should be no problems.