Rawrite question

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Feb 14 15:48:49 EST 2002

Hi, the Red Hat rawrite programs is different from rawrite programs.

Here is an example of a rawrite command
We will say that rawrite is installed on your cd drom on drive d: in the
dosutils folder, and the file you are writing the image from is on c:.

d:\dosutils\rawrite -f c:\dtalk.bin -d a:

Naturally, substatute the paths where the rawrite program and the file you
are writing to floppy are.