Audio on CD RW

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Tue Feb 5 21:07:01 EST 2002

The newer the cd player the more likely it will read cdrw.
Many new diskmans will do cdrw so you could patch in the diskman into the mixer;
or similar. Some of those cheap mp3cd diskmans also do cdrw and also do audio cd on cdrw.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au