.bashrc

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Feb 2 22:01:15 EST 2002

Hi, Richard:

To learn what Redhat image does what, look at the yet unlinked
installation howto at:

	http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

The explanation of each of the 5 CDR images is in there.

As for csh and tcsh -- I haven't used them since the days of shell-based
netcom. And, that's been a few years! <grin>

Point of fact, though, one can always jump back and forth as much as one
wishes. Simply type bash or tcsh or zsh (for that matter) to change shells
on the fly. You set your personal default in /etc/passwd