So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

David Poehlman poehlman1 at home.com
Sat Feb 2 08:06:00 EST 2002

how should a mailer be set up for a "blind" list?  we need to define
that before we can move forward.  I may be on a blind list that is for
windows stuff and everybody uses a windows mailer and it's all ok.  I do
understand and agree with a lot of what you say here though.  I manually
set up every mailer i install or use.