So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Fri Feb 1 23:31:39 EST 2002

When users get this stuff in mutt, and if their muttrc is configured apropriately, they don't see much of this stuff either. So, I still don't see what all the wining is really about. Either find out how to configure pine or whatever you use to suit your taste, or switch mail agents. Pine is not the only one out there.
Greg