So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

David Poehlman poehlman1 at home.com
Fri Feb 1 19:27:02 EST 2002

I'd love a way to correct this because believe it or not, I use pine
some times and find my messages annoying.  I also find it annoying to
see this stuff at the top of messages.  When I forward things, I do two
things.  I type my stuff if any at the top, and I try and strip out all
the junk that is not relevant if I do.  Often, I forward but change the
subject line and clip out all the header stuff.

windows has crashed due to the sending of an incorrect character set.
Please roll the dice again.