cddb Woes

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Fri Feb 1 18:37:03 EST 2002

Steve -
I have used both cdcd and jac, and there does not seem to be
whole lot of performance difference between them. Jac uses
options like -p, -k, -s, etc., where cdcd uses mnemonic words to
do the same thing. I guess it's a matter of taste as much as
anything. I guess they are both GPL products; I know jac is.
Chuck