html mail...

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Feb 1 18:12:30 EST 2002

Set pine to showcursor just use m to go to the main menu, s to  settings and
w to for whereis to get to showsursor and press enter on that to check it.

Save by pressing e to exit y to save the changes and cursor tracking should
work better.

Also I didn't see html code while using pine earlier today in the message
which alledgeled was all html.  I was using pine version 4.41 at
least/forget  which one Ken Scott is up to as he's always putting up the
latest.

Suggest anyone who ahs pine 4.21 to upgrade.

obviously, turn headers off because  unless you really need to know, you
really don't need to know! <grinn!>

Amanda Lee