So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Feb 1 17:49:26 EST 2002

Thomas:

I think those three lines of information are supplied by Pine, so they're
not in the message at the time procmail handles it. Therefore, they would
need to be filtered inside Pine--which can be done, I think--it's just a
tad complex, or I've just bin a tad lazy when I've looked at doing it.

PS: I don't see any annoyance in your messages. Idealy it wouldn't matter
what OS someone is using to send mail, but ideals are sometimes suborgated
by parochial interested.