So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Feb 1 17:02:59 EST 2002

As for filtering with procmail, it basically looks at regular expressions
to be found in the text (header or body).  What I'm wondering, is if I
could use procmail to pipe it through a script that would simply strip out
the the char-set line so pine won't have anything to complain about? In
the mean time, I ot to write to pine support asking about supressing this
warning message.  When I reported a bug a while back, they got back to me
within a few days acknoleging the problem and promised to have it fixed by
the next release.