So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Feb 1 13:25:38 EST 2002

I have several things to say about the whole thing. The first is that if
you find 3 lines of information that bothersome, you should consult your
doctor about this. Perhaps with some counseling and pills you can get your
anger in check. Get for f__ real. I am not sure why my pine doesn't
display a bunch of tags. It rarely does and it is version 4.21.

The second thing I wonder is when did Kirk R die? Why the hell do we have
people who can't configure their GD computers making demands? How the hell
do you know that people aren't in the process of converting? How the hell
do you know that someone posting from a windows machine is not stuck using
their company computer?

Here is a suggestion: help those who bother you or shut the hell up! Write
to the offender (privately) and explain your beef. When you see the
occasional messge about character set just skip the next 32 lines. If you
are above moron level you already know what they are on.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.