slackware and speakup with dsl question

Ed Barnes e_barnes at nf.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 27 18:01:35 EST 2002

Hi.
Frankly, though I use windows on a couple of pcs here and I am sure others
on list probably do as well, in the context of this list we don't give a
hoot about it.
I am sorry I don't have an answer for your questions regarding the
ether-express pro nic however I am guessing that you will be able to find
your answer by searching the archives of the following list or asking your
question on there.
Check this out and I hope it is helpful.
Good luck and hth.