Revised keymap for laptops... potentially for universal use

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Wed Dec 25 16:42:25 EST 2002

Hi all,

	Please have a look at my revised keymap in the goodies directory:

	laptop-keymap.tar.bz2

It replaces the winkeymap.tar.bz2 announced a few days ago and incorporates a more universal approach, such that the same keymap can easily be used on a 104-key keyboard or laptop/notebook without the numeric keypad.

	Feedback/suggestions are welcome to my email address below. If we can avoid cluttering the list with this discussion I'm sure others will appreciate it.

tia

	--terry

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.