Accessing an NTFS partition

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Dec 17 18:12:59 EST 2002

To add to what Maurice was saying, if you have a Cd writer, you can write
the NTFS partitions to Cd and then copy it to the Linux machine. However,
if you are dealing with a large partition or set of partitions, possibly
tape might do better.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.