Short Term Need for someone with PHP Experience

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 17 11:36:40 EST 2002

    Hi,

Sorry for the off topic nature of this posting.  However, I believe this may
be of benefit to someone on this list and appreciate the List Moderator's
kind indulgence.

I am working with TecAccess who is a stable but modestly growing firm
involved with training Federal Government agencies and other organizations
on Section 508, ADA and Usability as well as there are projects that we're
working on involving testing of Web Content, Software and Hardware.

We presently have the need for someone to provide some work which involves
the use of PHP skills.
This is not a training position and good PHP skills are expected.
Unfortunately the pay range is not high but the hours are flexible and one
can work from home on this project.

If you are interested, please respond offline and please include a resume as
well as describe, in as much detail as possible, your level of profficiency
with PHP as well as provide concrete evidence that you have actually
performed work using PHP.

Thank you.

Amanda Lee
amanda.e.lee at verizon.net