mplayer problem

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Sun Dec 1 11:38:31 EST 2002

Thanks Bill that suggestion worked for a few seconds.
It plaied the intro music to the movie off the dvd but nothing else.
After it plaid ths say 10 second clip the player shows this:

DEMUXER: Too many (4096 in 8267914 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For .AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.
A:  12.6 V:   0.3 A-V: 12.387 ct:  3.116  1313/1287   0%  0%  6.7% 0 0 0%

Exiting... (End of file)

I tried /dev/scd0 as the device since I was playing direct from the dvd and not from a file on the system.
Also use the -ni option like the help suggest ed and still got this error message.

Tommy