Reply to your enquiry

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Aug 29 14:23:04 EDT 2002

Yeah, I offer webmail on my site for that very same reason. When I tell my friends that they can also log into the system and get an actual shell prompt at which they could learn how to use GNU/Linux without installing it on their boxes, I get "oh ... well that's hard". When I insist that it's not hard at all, the end result is still "well, I just think I'll stick to webmail because it's easier". Has windblows made people's brains turn to mush, or what?
Greg