speakup, redhat install, and comments

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Tue Aug 27 14:38:03 EDT 2002

Hi,

     What version are you using?  The problem is with the newt library.
Something to do with making ncurses apps look graphical, or something.  I
build the installation media for 7.3 with the newt from 7.2 to get around
the problem.  Pleas download the latest isos at:
ftp://speakup-linux.org/pub/speakup/disks/redhat/7.3/

          HTH.
--
          Bill in Denver