moving or copying speakup-JFW.map

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Tue Aug 20 21:11:22 EDT 2002

Ok, I'm sorry for all the posts but I'm getting descript by now, I have to
have a reasonable ability to send and receive mail, access and manipulate
files and completely other every day tasks in Linux.  I keep getting caught
up by stupid little things that I'd fly threw in Windows.  I'm not giving up
though, I've spent too much time on Linux for that.  I've tried the line tar
xzpf [file-name] with and without the brackets to see what would happen.
All I get is the version of the rpm program followed by the line rpm help.
It must be something that I'm doing rong and I apologize if it is but as I'm
not use to this system its not as understandable as I thought it would be.

Thanks

Darragh