Running Windows 98 SE in RedHat

ADFM flodabay at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:37:37 EDT 2002

Until I can learn Linux, (which should not take long), can I setup Samba in a console to run Windows 98SE? I just got RedHat speaking with Speakup and a dual boot system using Grub. I am starting to get tired of reading something  in Windows and then shutting down, boot into RedHat and then trying out what I read and then booting into Windows. I started with computers in July 1984 . The first computer was a Commodore 64 and I am at about the level of Novice to Medium Computerr Programmer.

Angus MacKinnon
Adaptive Computer Educator, ACE
Web page: http://members.shaw.ca/dabneyadfm
MAILTO:flodabay at hotmail.com