cd track revisited

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Aug 16 18:06:51 EDT 2002

Yes, correct and I also found via the man page how to speed the whole
process up.Got some books on disc as well I'm ripping and at this rate
its gonna take some time. Sure wish I had a gizillion speed cdrom.:)

I'm going with the vorbis format in any case only so I can make some
discs for the car cd player and have available at my office some song
material. I sure love the Library, they got some good selections in
music. grin

Thanks for making this observation and hope this discussion was helpful
to other rippers out there.