cd track revisited

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Aug 16 15:04:29 EDT 2002

Yes this is simple.
Use cdparanoia to rip the tracks into wav files in an empty directory.
Then simply use cdrecord to record the .wavs to cd
if you don't mind the 2-second pregaps or use cdrecord
in dao mode to avoid these.
You can also use cdrdao with the wav2dao script to burn a pile of .wav files
in disk at once mode wit hno pregaps.
see http://www.cdrfaq.org/ for info on all this.