InSTALLING RedHat from CD

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Aug 16 15:47:20 EDT 2002

Angus:

Follow the instructions in the HOWTO document. Once again, the url is:

	http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

This topic is well convered in that document. Download a copy. Read it
locally, copy it to your Braille 'N Speak, print it out, whatever, but
follow it.

If you were following the HOWTO, you'd know that C:> has nothing to do
with installing Red Hat from CD ROMs. You would know what to do, and when.